Great Art

This term one of our class awards will be to recognise the awesome artistic talent in our room.

What pictures do you guys enjoy creating?

Tell us about your favourite art piece and why you like it so much?

Any plans for the weekend that you would like to share?

Stay safe,

Mrs McCarten

19 thoughts on “Great Art

1. Hi guys
    I enjoy drawing cars, trucks and some times bikes.
    I like my yellow drag ute because it’s the best won I’ve ever done.
    I don’t know what I’m doing on the weekend even though I’ve said to my mom what we’re doing.

By Luke

2. Hi guys,
    I don’t really like creating art but I sometimes like to draw. I don’t have a favourite Art piece because I barley even do art and when I do it would be a funny picture. On the weekend (Friday) Blake will come over and we will do lots of stuff.
    Jayden.

3. Hey,
    The pictures I like to create are cute animals or funny pictures.
    I like the picture that I did of my dog Zed because it is really cute.
    from Stephanie ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Hi Mrs McCarten,
    I like drawing Fun2draw characters because they are cute. My favourite thing I have ever drawn was my Fun2draw Chocolate. On the weekend I am staying at my Nana and Grandad’s house because Mum, Dakoda and Tyler are going to watch the soccer in Melbourne.
    From Leticia

5. I like creating different types of drawing. Any kind is fine for me and on the weekend we are playing against Leeville Gunbower. It is our last game this week and my friend is coming over to my house and were going to listen to music and have lots of fun. Also we are going to play games on the computers.
    From Brianna

6. Hi Everyone,
    I like trying to draw a lot of things. My favourite things to draw are things that don’t make sense. I don’t have any plans for the weekend but I might play overwatch I’m not sure ๐Ÿ™‚
    From Matthew.

7. Hi guys
    I like drawing the Simpsons and mostly Bart Simpson. I put a lot of effort into my drawings.
    I don’t think I am doing anything.

from blake

8. Dear Mrs McCarten,
    I enjoy creating magical Chibi’s.
    My favourite drawing is my unicorn chibi.
    I don’t have any plans for this weekend but next weekend im going over to Maddisons.

9. Hi,
    I don’t like drawing and I don’t have a favourite drawing because I don’t draw.
    We are going to the block on the weekend ๐Ÿ˜‰
    from Brock ๐Ÿ˜‰

10. Dear Mrs McCarten,
    My favourite pictures to draw are 4wd and anything with wheels. Just the other day I drew a GQ patrol and it is the best drawing I’ve ever done because it is almost perfect.
    From Jett

11. Hi Mrs McCarten

Drawing isn`t my thing but I like to colouring though.

I play soccer on Saturday. We should win because they are on the bottom of the ladder.

from Jack

12. To Mrs McCarten
    I love to draw pictures about war, people and stuff like that. My favourite piece of art work would have to be my reaper. On the weekend I will probably play soccer then go home and kick my feet up.
    From Brent ๐Ÿ™‚

13. I love art and I like drawing people and food and animals. On the weekend I have to play netball .
    I may go bowling with Brianna.
    From Kiarah ๐Ÿ™‚

14. Hi,
    I like drawing some sort of animal/cartoon girls and characters. I do prefer originals.
    My favourite drawing is the one I did last night which is on the drawing wall thingy in the bag room. I just like something about it that I can’t explain. I don’t really know if anything special is going to happen over the weekend. Blake is coming over and I might make my Dad take me Pokรฉmon hunting.

15. Hi Mrs M,
    I like drawing cartoon faces and footy stuff! On the weekend We are playing a top team on Saturday.
    Then we are going to watch the opening ceremony for the OLYMPIC GAMES!
    Bye!
    Tom ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ™‚