The End of Week 2

This week we’ve had footy carnivals and I can’t believe that already it’s the end of another week. Students have been given their Healthy Together Project and I’m looking forward to seeing some awesome work.

A reminder that I need to see all diaries every Friday and our library day is Wednesday.

We hope that Craig and his family are loving sunny Queensland and have enjoyed reading the posts.

Read On 4/5 M !

Mrs McCarten

15 thoughts on “The End of Week 2

1. Yeah, I enjoyed the footy carnival because I spent my birthday with my mates and I kicked a goal!
    I hope Craig comes back soon!
    From Tom
    ๐Ÿ˜€ d:D ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Hi Guys,
    I can’t believe that it is the end of the second week already! I love the healthy together project and I am going to try my hardest to do my best. I will try to place my diary in the same spot on Thursday night so I can bring it Friday like I did. I hope Craig is having a good time.
    Jayden.

3. Good to know that the boys scored 3 wins!
    The healthy together project is one of my favourites so far.
    I hope crag is having good time in Qld.

From Zach

4. Dear Mrs McCarten
    I can’t believe it is the end of week 2 already. This week nearly everyone was going to footy carnivals. I love the Healthy Together project. It has been my most favourite and everyone has been working hard on their project. I have been reading in bed and I will find my dairy and if I can’t finnd it I will write on paper. I might finnd it in my room because I am cleaning it because it is really messy but it won’t be messy any more. I will try to bring it in on Wednesday. I think Craig and his family are having fun in Queensland.
    Bailey

5. Dear Mrs McCarten,
    I hope Craig is having the best time of his life up at Queensland and I hope he has a safe trip home. I hope my project is as good as my Asian project.
    From Jett

6. Ello,
    Sadly I was not at school when the footy thingo was on. I hope you had a good time.
    I like the new project. It is better then the water ways.

7. Hi guys
    I hope I get to do my project and get better at doing it. Craig is probably having a great time at the coast. I wish I was there because its so sunny and warm.
    This week I forgot to bring my diary.
    The footy people would of had a great time. I hope they did.

From Luke

8. Hi guys

I have missed the footy games that you guys got to play and I had a great time at camp. I will try to find my diary.
    I hope Craig is having a great time.

from Blake

9. Hey
    Hi Craig I hope you are having fun at Queensland.
    I have been reading every night and in the morning but I forgot to bring my reading diary.
    I hope those people who went to the footy carnival liked it.

from Stephanie ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Hi Mrs McCarten,
    I am having fun with my Healthy Together project. I think I am doing good with it, even though it’s not that hard.
    From Leticia

11. To Craig
    I hope you are having in Queensland we all can’t wait for you to come back to school.
    From Ben