Ollie Get Well Soon

Hi there Ollie,

We really hope that you are feeling better soon.

We miss you too.

Mrs McCarten

11 thoughts on “Ollie Get Well Soon

1. Hi Ollie,
    How you going in hospital? I hope you will be home soon and will be able to come back to school. Did you like the photo with the signs? I have some good news. We are winning the competition at 540,000 points. I hope you will come back to us winning. But the bad news is that Team 2 are catching up at 500,000 but we are trying really hard to keep the lead. There is even more bad news which sucks. We are doing football today but Mr.B said he would do football again next week when you are at school. Anyway I hope you have a good time getting better and I hope We can see you again. Get well soon,
    Jayden.

2. To Ollie
    I am missing you. You are so unlucky because we are playing footy today but don’t worry because Mr B. said that he will do it again next week. Don’t become sick next week. Hope you feel better soon.
    From Brent ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜ :O

3. Hi Ollie,
    I not going say all the clique things because as nice as they are they can get really annoying. (Do get well soon though). How has hospital been? Ollie, with my card- which one did you choose? Get out of hospital soon and see you when you’re back at school.
    Maddie

4. Hey Ollie,

Hope you get well soon and come back to school soon. Are you out of hospital yet and are you feeling any better? See you next week. Team 4 is winning but team 2 is close and will be winning soon bye.

from Zach

5. Hi Ollie
    I hope you get better soon. Come back to school please we miss you. I hope you’re home today and at school in a day or two. Did you get my card with john cena and E.T with a go Tigers thing on the back?
    Bye

From Luke

6. Dear Ollie
    Hi I hope you are good and we all miss you heaps.
    Hope you like the picture that I drew for you.
    Oh I almost forgot we are doing football with Mr B and we are doing it next week just for you as well.

from Stephanie ๐Ÿ™‚

7. I hope you are ok and out of hospital soon Ollie and back to school tomorrow. Get better soon and have a great time back at school.
    From Brianna