Welcome to Term 3

Hi Guys,

Please write about some highlights of your holidays and then post at least 2 school goals for this term.

It’s great to see all of your good looking faces back again.

Mrs. M.

24 thoughts on “Welcome to Term 3

1. ON MY HOLIDAYS I WENT AND WATCHED ( FINDING DORY ) THEN I WENT AND PICKED UP THE BUS, THEN WIRED THE BUS UP WITH DAD FOR ABOUT 2 hours. THEN WENT TO MY COUSINS BIRTHDAY.

FROM CRAIG

2. Hi,
    I had lots of fun in the holidays. My favourite thing was going to Jumps with Blake. Another good highlight was having Blake come over almost every day. I also really enjoyed Inflatable World. The movies was good too.
    From Jayden.

3. ELLO,
    At the start of the holidays I went to Logan’s b-day party. We went to the Jumps. After that I just stayed at my nan’s house and that was all.

4. My holidays were awesome but very tiring. I won both of my competition dances and I went Madison’s house for five days.
    My two goals for this term are getting better at times tables and being neater in my hand writing. 🙂
    From Ella

5. I did a lot on the school holidays. Here is some things that I did. I went to the snow at falls Creek and learnt how to ski.
    I went to Halls Gap Zoo and got to feed, pat and play with the deers. They were my highlights.
    My two goals are are to improve on spelling and maths.

from Stephanie 🙂

6. Hi
    My favourite thing that I did would be going to Hay with Tom and Lachie and our dads and going to the snow with the Clays and the Millers.

from Jack

7. Dear Mrs McCarten
    Here are some highlights for the holidays-
    – seeing my cousins (Jake, jade, jet, violet, p.j )
    -seeing my aunties (arile, mia )
    -seeing my uncle Steven
    -seeing my grand parents
    -seeing my brothers and sisters
    -going to the Bendigo pottery
    -going to Adelaide
    -going to the art gallery
    -doing lino cut
    -staying in Border Town
    -seeing million shrimps
    -maybe getting a cat
    -Kiarah coming over for a sleepover

8. My goals are technology and spelling. My highlights are going to jumpz and playing on my ipad most of the time to play Moviestar Planet.
    from Brianna.

9. Hi guys,
    I went to the movies to see Central Intelligence , BFG and Finding Dory. I also went to Jumps and to my nan’s house for the whole week.

10. Dear Mrs McCarten,
    My holidays were great because I got to do a lot of stuff. On Friday I left to go to Griffith to spend the weekend at my friends house. Saturday came around and it was time to go motocross riding. We rode for 5 hours and were very tired the next day.
    My goals will be to work harder on maths and handwriting.
    From Jett 🙂

11. To Mrs McCarten.
    On my holidays I went to Jumpzs and Inflatable World. I went to the movies to see Finding Dory.
    I’m really tired because I have been up till 12.00, 11.30 and 1.00
    That was some of my holidays,
    From Kiarah

12. Dear Mrs McCarten
    Some of my highlights are Logan’s party, Jake’s party and a day pass at the Zone.
    My goal of term 3 is to improve my spelling and sport.

from Ollie

13. Hello,
    My highlights are…
    -Going to the movies to watch The BFG with Logan
    -Going to Hay for a couple of days
    -Fixing taps, punctures in tyres and tanks.
    From Thomasd1234 😀

14. Term 3 holiday report
    My 2 goals are be better at times tables and time.

My first highlight is going to the Bunker Indoor Skate Park with Zane, Trae, Jett and Trae’s Bali friends.
    My second highlight was going camping on Sunday/ yesterday with my brother.

My third highlight is going to JUMPZ with Blake, Trae, Cale, both Zane’s and Kaiden.
    From Luke

15. Hi,
    Some of my highlights for the holidays are having Ella and Kohana come over and staying up to about 2 am almost every night….Day? You get the point. My goals for this term are to care more for my project and to improve the amount of work I produce.

16. Hi Mrs McCarten,
    I had Dance Comps nearly all holidays! On the first day of Comps we had 4 dances, Neo, Jazz, Jazz Solo and Jazz Voiceover. In my solo I got 2nd 0ut of 16 😀 I also went to the Ballarat Wildlife Centre exept I didn’t enjoy it very much because it was raining the whole time! Those are my holiday highlights.
    From Leticia

17. To Mrs McCarten,
    My holidays were ok,
    Some of my highlights would be one of my horses came 3rd and I was really happy with him. I went to the trials a couple of times. I also went to Boden’s house and Bailey stud’s house. I also played Roblox for most of the holidays. I also helped my dad do work.
    From Brent 😐

18. HI GUYS IM AM JUST TELLING YOU THAT I AM VERY EXCITED ABUOT GOING TO QUEENSLAND FOR 2 WEEKS. WHAT WE ARE DOING-

GOING TO THE THEME PARKS .
    BATHURST .
    LOOKING AT THE SHOPS.
    SLEEP

19. WOW what a holiday I have had… First I went to Parkes ,then the next day I went to Jumps for the day. Then the day after that I went to Inflatable World for 2 hours. Then on the Thursday I did the last hops lesson for the term.

20. From Matt,
    On July 6 got Pokémon go and have 50 – 75 Pokémon. My starter was charmander and it will take days to get another 😐

21. Hi everyone we made it to Qld on Monday after a long drive. Our apartment is on the 27th floor with views of the beach and others tall buildings. We could see whales swimming from our balcony last night. We went to the beach on Monday and Tuesday. We went to SeaWorld and went on all the big rides and watched the Dolphins do tricks. Today we are going to Movieworld or Wet n Wild.

Hope the grade 4 kids had fun on camp

From Craig